Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ye Ole Eyeball

Well I am home from the "Horse-pistol". Don't know what they did to me. Ralph the anesthesiologist introduced himself to me, but I never did see him again. Must have had some sneak attack somehow, somewhat, someplace, somewhere when I wasn't looking. Leslie and Lori (operating room nurses) were wheeling me towards the operating room, when next thing I knew, I woke up in the recovery room with a patch over my eye. Guess they must've botched something and didn't want me to see it! :)
I see the Dr. tomorrow, at 7:30 in the morning, then maybe he'll allow me a peek.(LOL)  Don't know what to do with all my free time till then, as the ORDER is NO eye drops or ointment in the eye till tomorrow after the doctor follow-up appointment!.
Everything went well and good, at least, that's what they're telling me. I'll update you all tomorrow.
Thanks "MUCHO" for your Thoughts and Prayers,

Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment