Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Eye

Well it turns out that the Dr. appointment I thought was going to be Tuesday actually was today. I believe the Dr. is going to be a good fit for my situation . He is doing a little bit of an experiment with the eye drops. He is not too worried about the infection and thinks that maybe the eye drop frequency that I have been doing is hindering the healing, so he is suggesting I go to a 2 hour frequency with the Vigamox and Vancomyicin, 4x a day with the Predesone, and start using the ASEDs again, 4x a day. No more Muro ointment for the present time. Also he wants me to do the drops once during the night. He also removed a stitch that was loose.
I will be seeing him again tomorrow, although, he doesn't really expect much change in the eye. He is not in on Friday, so I'm sure that is the reason for tomorrow's appointment.  Then I'm guessing I will again see him on Monday.
.
Ketch you all tomorrow,
Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment