Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Eye

Just got out of the Doctors office. The Dr. was pleased with the results of yesterdays surgery. He put in 4 stitches replacing the one that I broke in Feb. which caused all the problems I have been having with the infection. He also replaced 1 in the 2:00 area of my eye that I had broken a year ago. He also put a couple of stitches in the outside edge of my eye lids to help contain the natural moisture generated by the tear ducts. He said this should speed up the healing process.
I am to continue the same eye drop frequency that I have been doing, till I see him next on Monday the 20th. If everything continues to progress as has been, he will then let us head North to Michigan.
Thanks again for all the Thoughts and Prayers. Have an awesome week end,
Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment