Friday, April 5, 2013

The Eye

Just got back from another Dr. visit. Things haven't changed much. The infection is a little more concentrated and a teeny weenie little bit smaller. Wish it would completely disappear, which it will with time.
Central Florida has been getting some much needed rain and a little wind to go with it. Of course we are also getting some warm sunshine.
Next Dr. appointment is Monday, then the Dr. is going to be in Washington D.C.for the rest of the week to testify before Congress about something that he evidently has a passion for. I don't know if he will have me see another Dr. while he is gone or just wait till the following Monday the 15th. I feel it is a waste of time to see another Dr. because they have nothing to compare the condition of my eye to, as they don't know what it previously looked like.
Have an awesome weekend.
Until next time,
Filbert
ollowing Monday the 15th to see me. I feel it is a waste of time for me to see another Dr. as they have no idea of what to compare my eye to like Dr. Fouraker does.
Have an awesome weekend,
Until next time,
Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment