Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Feeling "Blue"....

With so many of people we "Hung out " with & got to know...are now leaving to all parts of the US- the park is getting more & more  empty.  Originally, we were planning on leaving on April 1st  so we could "Meander " North to Michigan.  My "Dream " (Selfishly ) was to be at my daughter's  in Kalamazoo Michigan by my birthday (May 4)...or at least for Mother's Day (May 12)....I haven't shared a Mother's Day with my daughter in decades - Sadly , we have to wait for Filbert's eye to be without infection - then his doctor can replace a  suture.....FINALLY a week after the suture replacement  the doctor will release him to leave for Michigan !!!  So as you can see...it doesn't seem likely that Birthday & Mother's Day will be happening in Florida  :(    The "Upside " is that we got a chance to see friends/pastors from Oregon....they surprised me with an early birthday cake to share with our RV neighbors....and a gorgeous Gardenia Plant !!! I am truely blessed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment