Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Eye

The trip to the Dr. Monday was good. He said the infection is going away. Not fast enough for me, but, at least it is going away. The Dr. is in Washington D.C. this week testifying against the Health Care Bill, so I don't see him again till Monday the 15th.Kinda nice to get a reprieve. He wanted to know if I felt like I needed to see another Dr. in the meantime, and I told him with the eye improving consistently and another Dr. wouldn't know what the condition of my eye looked like, I didn't think it was worthwhile. He agreed with that thought process.
Going to go down to Venice Friday for a week so Martie can visit with her Brothers and Sisters, including Barb from AZ.
Be back here at Orlando on the 19th for another 3 weeks, unless the Dr. says okay to head North to MI.

Ketch you next time,

Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment