Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Eye

Another one of those days. Waited at the hospital over 2 hours to see the Dr., then waited 2 1/2 hours for a prescription. Should have ordered the prescription before I went to the appointed place to meet the Dr. The Dr. said the good news is bigger than the bad news. I guess that means we are still gaining. The cells are rebuilding and the infection is receding. He is pretty sure that he is going to have to replace the suture that broke, but he doesn't want to do it till the infection is gone.
I told him that I am getting a little frustrated through all this, but, he said hang in there we are accomplishing good things. He told me today, that I had been very close to completely loosing my eye. It's hard to stay positive all the time with the added financial costs and changing of travel plans, but I am sure it will all work out eventually.

Until Friday,

Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment