Saturday, March 9, 2013

Eye Eye

Well. about 10:15 this morning I received a telephone call from my eye Dr. wanting to know how the eye was feeling. I told him it was feeling fine and I think I could actually see a little better than yesterday. He was pleasantly surprised and asked if I would be willing to come to Tampa ( 67 Miles)so he could take a look at my eye... as he is very concerned and doesn't want it to get worse in anyway. The bacteria I have (which is on the back side retina) is Moraxilla and I have a Staph infection on the surface of the cornea. He was very pleased that the area where the suture broke is laying back down. He removed the clear band-aid (contact lens) and inserted a new one. He is thing that this is helping the cornea to regain its somewhat round shape, which is desired. If it doesn't lay down normally, he will have to replace the suture which he DOES NOT want to do since this is the main area that is infected. I am to continue with the around the clock eye drops and see him on Monday.

So until then,

Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment