Saturday, July 4, 2015

martie coblentz shared 3 photos with you on Carousel

The new gallery from Dropbox for all your photos and videos.
martie coblentz shared 3 photos with you on Carousel
The other day I became a "Foster parent" to 2 Cedar Waxwing Baby birds. Mama & nest with other siblings were destroyed by landscapers at nearby RV park. I tried to deliver them to a Wildlife refuge in Mollala. Unfortunately, the center was closed. So took them back to our motor home to care for them overnight. On my way back home, they got out of the shoebox I was transporting them! So One picture shows one of them sitting on my blue pouch singing to music on the radio! Fed them only water via eye dropper. One little guy had an injured beak, so he refused the water. (Guess it may have hurt too much!) He passed away overnight.
View in Carousel
Available for Android, iOS, and the web
Learn more about Carousel
© 2015 Dropbox

No comments:

Post a Comment