Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Eye

Today's Dr. appointment was much better than last week. The Dr. said that the eye was three-fourths the way back to where it was before he removed the contact bandage. He changed the eye drops dosage again. I think he is trying to confuse me !. Anyway, I'm now doing Vigamox and Vancomyicin three times daily. He increased the ASED to six times daily, and the Pred Forte stays the same at two times per day.
When I asked him if he still wanted me to get up in the middle of the night to do drops, he said only if I wake up. I think he forgot that he had said that eight hours was to long to go without drops & had instructed me to get up in the middle of the night to do the drops.
Now I'll probably wake up because I don't have to... No alarm clock for sure!!
Next appointment is Wednesday the 3rd of July.

Until then, Enjoy Life to the Fullest,

Filbert

No comments:

Post a Comment